Discreet and convenient, our delivery process is the easiest way to get superior bud directly to your door. With our signature-on-delivery program, Walter Green personally guarantees all orders up to $420 in value. No more waiting in long lines at local clinics or dealing with untrustworthy sources – BuyBCBud.com makes the process simple. Follow these simple steps to get some of Walter’s finest in your hands today:
- Sign up for an account. Simply fill in the required fields and hit the submit button. Note that it is required that you provide a photo of your driver’s license or other government identification to ensure that all of our customers are of legal age (19+) and live in Canada (don’t worry – this is all we use it for). We delete your license from our files after your age and country are verified.
- Now wait – we need to verify your age and country. Once your membership has been approved, you will receive an email with your chosen username and password. From here you can login.
- Finally! Browse our shop and fill your cart with all the green goodness that you can handle.
- When you’re ready to purchase, visit the Checkout page and fill in any details that are required. On this page you can chose to pay via a variety of payment options.
- Once we have received your payment, we immediately begin to process your order. All of our orders come with a tracking number so you can see exactly when your products will be arriving.
- E-transfer Payment: If you chose to pay by E-transfer, please follow the details that were sent to your email and complete your payment using those steps.
- Credit Card payments will show up as BBCB.MEDIA on your credit card statement – this is us!
- Note that at this time we do not guarantee any orders to Nunavut.
- Orders of 1/8 oz.+ come with Boveda packs included. These two-way moisture control packs maintain optimal product humidity at 62% RH. This keeps your bud fresh and juicy until you’re ready to roll. For long term storage, we do not recommend storing it at 62% RH.
- It has been brought to our attention that some of our edibles are melting in transit (gummies, candies, shatter and chocolates). Unfortunately, this problem is out of our control. We refrigerate and/or freeze all edibles while at our warehouse. We want to warn our friends here that this could possibly happen during transit and we won’t be able to replace these products. Please put the edibles directly into the fridge after receiving them to have them harden back up.
- Once orders are placed, they are kept on hold for 48 hours while awaiting payment. After 48 hours, if a payment is not received, the order will be deleted.
- Any issues with orders need to be brought to our attention within two weeks of the order being placed – after this we have the right to refuse compensation.